Friday, February 18, 2011

Say ya to da UP, eh!

So tonight my roommates and I were talking about pitching a tent in our living room and it reminded me of the good old fort days. So I figured that I should pay a visit to our long forgotten blog. It's kind of sad that they're over. I really hope everyone is doing well. Life up here is amazing and beautiful. I kind of never ever want to leave. I always knew that I never really belonged in the city and living in da Yoop has definitely made me realize how very true this is. I belong in nature. I hope you guys are also finding out where you belong in life and figuring things out.

One thing I have to say is this: People really do say "eh" on a regular basis up here. It's not just some myth. It really happens. Actually they kind of vary it sometimes between "eh", "ey", or "hey". Many sentences are ended with one of these variations, especially for Yooper natives.
I just thought you guys should know that.

I hope you all are gushing with love and blessings and amazingness,
Angela

2 comments:

  1. Dear Angela,
    I love you.
    The end.

    Cecelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember reading this. Or writing ^ that comment. But ... I also miss those days. I look back on them with longing. We had so much fun together. Wish I could go back sometimes. Wish I hadn't been gone so much. I will probably always regret that.

    Miss all of you guys and I know we will be friends for life!

    ReplyDelete